Japan’s Subaru has presented a teaser video for the next generation of Levorg, which will be unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show next month.
Subaru Japanese car production posted a clip visible teaser test version of the next generation – the second – from her vehicle “Levorg” family car category stretched out fund, but in any
It also published a picture of the vehicle, which is dark, but reveals three-quarters of the rear left corner of the car, and compared to the current generation – which appeared in 2014, there does not seem to be significant changes, while retaining the highlights of the rear side, but with the redesign of the lines of the taillights, Which will become more accurate, accurate and longer, compared to the current design.
So what’s new? The technical aspect, as the Japanese company promises to provide an update in the car systems related to self-driving, but it is a loose promise with the lack of this technology to a high degree, but can talk about a kind of “primitive” self-driving removes some of the tasks of the driver for a short period of time, Perhaps like Cadillac’s “Super Cruise” system.
A special copy of WRX STI:
The Subaru platform will also showcase a special edition of the WRX STI EJ20 Final Edition, which will have several special additions to celebrate the end of the production of the EJ 20 family of engines. Subaru, which dates back to 1989, including 19-inch gold-colored BBS sports wheels, is reminiscent of the Rally Subaru Rally Cars in the 1990s and the EJ engines that will be out of production in March.
The EJ20 engines consist of four horizontally opposite, flat, or boxer cylinders that have contributed to the creation of the Subaru sports legend and its unique engine architecture. It began with the Legacy in 1989, and extended to many models, and was used in Subaru sports cars, which competed in many championships, such as the World Rally Championship WRC, and the race 24 hours in Nurburgring Germany and others.
The production of this special category will be limited to only 555 units for the Japanese market. In view of the high demand for this car in return for the limited number of them, the company will hold a draw by lot to choose the owners of this special limited production category.
It is worth mentioning that the models “STI” global markets using “Boxer” similar to “EJ20” engine consists of a four-cylinder, but with engineering modifications such as increasing the diameter roller half and, improve Madlab fuel consumption, carries the name “FB”.
List the rest of the models in the suite
Subaru will also be showcasing other products:
– “Impreza Sport 2.0i-S EyeSight”: a revamped version three years after the launch of the fifth generation, including the redesign of the front bumper and headlamps, the suspension tuning, the standard EyeSight Touring Assist package, and improved safety.
– New “XV Advance” integrated with hybrid e-Boxer engine with electric system, standard EyeSight Touring Assist package and X-Mode driving system that enhances off-road capability.
– The current “Forester Advance” model with the hybrid e-Boxer engine with an electric system gives the car additional power;
– The Viziv Adrenaline Concept, debuted at the Geneva International Motor Show 2019, embodies the new design language “Bolder”, combining an active lifestyle with off-road capability;
– The “BRZ GT 300” for the Japanese Super GT series.
The Levorg concept and the rest of the Subaru will be unveiled at the 46th edition of the Tokyo International Fair, which will take place between October 25 and November 4.